- 1 Swamp Hints
- 2 Swamp Solutions
- 2.1 The Entrance
- 2.2 Green Tiles Puzzle 1 (Frontside Entrance)
- 2.3 Green Tiles Puzzle 2 (Back Entrance)
- 2.4 Swamp Tram
- 2.5 Red Tiles Puzzle 1 (Upper Cliff)
- 2.6 Red Tiles Puzzle 2 (Upper Cliff)
- 2.7 Green Tiles Puzzle 3 (Mid-Walkway)
- 2.8 Rotating Tram (Mid-Walkway)
- 2.9 Rotating Bridge
- 2.10 Yellow Tile Puzzle 1
- 2.11 Yellow Tile Puzzle 2 (Underwater Lair)
- 2.12 Blue Tile Puzzle (Underwater Lair)
- 2.13 Green Tiles Puzzle 4 (Underwater Lair)
- 2.14 Red Tile Puzzle 3 (Underwater Lair)
- 2.15 Red Tile Puzzle 4 (Center House)
- 2.16 Activating the Laser
- 2.17 Shortcut exit
Swamp Hints[edit | edit source]
- Hint 1: Tetris: Make the area the Tetris piece is in the same shape as the piece itself. Only rule is: it has to be an enclosed area -- which means it should leverage the walls. Oh, and pieces can't overlap.
- Hint 2: Multiple pieces in one area: Just because a piece is on the left, doesn't mean it needs to occupy the left side of a larger area that includes multiple pieces.
- Hint 3: Angled pieces: Can be rotated -- as long as they're still within the area you're circling.
- Hint 5: Colored dots walkway: Multiple solutions here -- all of them control the orientation of the walkway Tram.
- Hint 5: Blue Tetris: These are eraser pieces. Subtract the shape from other Tetris shape(s) in that same area.
- Hint 7: Shack with Platforms: The puzzle controls which platforms are raised and lowered. Look around and adjust the puzzle to get to where you want to go. You don't have to be right in front of the panel to use it.
Swamp Solutions[edit | edit source]
The Entrance[edit | edit source]
Green Tiles Puzzle 1 (Frontside Entrance)[edit | edit source]
Green Tiles Puzzle 2 (Back Entrance)[edit | edit source]
Swamp Tram[edit | edit source]
Once the first set of Green tile puzzles are solved, walk towards the Tram to see that it's already been solved (take note of the solution). To move the Tram forward, use the solution below.
To move the Tram back towards the Entrance, use the previous solution that was shown (more details below).
Red Tiles Puzzle 1 (Upper Cliff)[edit | edit source]
Red Tiles Puzzle 2 (Upper Cliff)[edit | edit source]
It is NOT necessary to solve the two Red tiles on the doorway, though solving them will open up a new path going down towards the beach.
Green Tiles Puzzle 3 (Mid-Walkway)[edit | edit source]
Rotating Tram (Mid-Walkway)[edit | edit source]
Solving this tile puzzle will rotate the mid-walkway Tram by 180-degrees.
Rotating Bridge[edit | edit source]
You can access the back of the Swamp either after you've unlocked it from the front or if you take the boat directly there. On this side of the Swamp, there's a rotating bridge activated with a panel on one of the tiles.
Yellow Tile Puzzle 1[edit | edit source]
Solving this puzzle unlocks the nearby Underwater Lair.
Yellow Tile Puzzle 2 (Underwater Lair)[edit | edit source]
Solving this Puzzle unlocks the Blue Underwater Lair on the other side of the Swamp.
Blue Tile Puzzle (Underwater Lair)[edit | edit source]
There are six Puzzles in this Lair but only five of them are necessary for solving the puzzle. Once that's solved, go back to the previous Underwater Lair to find a new Puzzle.
Green Tiles Puzzle 4 (Underwater Lair)[edit | edit source]
This puzzle is optional if you're only interested in activating the laser, although it's necessary to complete some environmental puzzles. It's located in another underwater lair, accesible by entering the purple platform in the rotating tram.
Red Tile Puzzle 3 (Underwater Lair)[edit | edit source]
Solving this Puzzle will unlock the door to the right, which leads to the center House.
Red Tile Puzzle 4 (Center House)[edit | edit source]
Solving this Puzzle is a bit tricky because of the moving platforms. After solving the first puzzle tile (Swamp Red Tile 4-1), the platform brings you lower.
Move one tile back and then solve the same puzzle tile again (Swamp Red Tile 4-2) to raise the platform in front of you. This will open the next puzzle tile behind you (Swamp Red Tile 4-3).
Activating the Laser[edit | edit source]
After solving the final Red Puzzle tile, make your way up the stairs and solve the final tile to activate the Swamp Laser.
Shortcut exit[edit | edit source]
It's located near the back. It's accesible after you've crossed the red building and you're approaching the laser, on a side path. You can use it to leave the area more easily after you've activated the laser.